Friday, July 11, 2008

Flying on the 'airfane'

So, Eleanor flew on an airplane for the first time when she was just eight weeks old, and I can't remember exactly how many times she's flown since then. Let's just say that little girl is a pro!
This was the first time I think she really got that we were going up in the sky. She got so excited, and was pointing out the houses and clouds and water during take-off and landing.

I really just beam with pride when the flight attendants constantly compliment her behavior or at the end of the flight when the passengers around me say things like, "I didn't even know a kid was sitting there." On our return trip this time, we even got some of those warm chocolate chip cookies that they bake for the first class passengers because the flight attendant just adored Eleanor.

Now, if I could just stop her from pooping right at boarding time...



1 comment:

Shana-Lynn said...

That is awesome she is such a little pro at flying and so well behaved!

For the record, I didn't even know they served choc. chip cookies in first class;-)