Friday, July 11, 2008

At the splash park

My mom and sister and sister-in-law had heard about this great little splash park nearby, so we decided it would be fun to take all of the kiddos over there for a little outing. I had a suspicion that Eleanor (who practically has an aneurysm while getting her hair washed) wasn't going to be a huge fan, but I really wanted to try it anyway. It's not that she hates water...she just really hates water in uncontrolled situations. Anyway, long story short, she hated it. Of course. I even tried going in with her (even though I didn't have a swimsuit on)...still hated it. Luckily, there was a regular playground at the park too.

Here's Chloe showing everybody how to have a good time at the splash park.


This is my newest niece Piper just chillin' in her car seat.
While Eleanor would not partake in the water activity, she was more than happy to do her share of the popsicle eating. It was her first popsicle. (No, I'm not mean...it just hadn't occured to me!) And my nephew Ryder, who is talkingest little brand new 3-year-old EVER!


He's so sweet to the girls.

1 comment:

Shana-Lynn said...

That's too bad she didn't enjoy the splash park, it looks really cool!