Friday, July 11, 2008

Chloe's birthday bash

My niece Chloe was born on the fourth of July. My sister really wanted her baby to have a holiday birthday so she made her come out six weeks early. She's an over-achiever like that. :)

My sister put together this amazing birthday party to celebrate Chloe turning the big 0-2. The theme was boats. She had this fun fishing thing planned, but the kids didn't really get it. See?...
That's my sister and Chloe.
And this is my brother and Ryder.

The girls opted for the coloring table.

And Ryder opted for hanging out with Pop. (That's my dad.)
And Piper. Well, Piper, was just happy as usual.

There was also one of those moon-bounce-jumpy-things, but I didn't get a very good picture of that.

Then, Chloe opened her presents. And Ryder helped. Eleanor went MIA during the gift-opening.

This is the cake that my mom and sister made. I know, right? Who has the nerve to make a birthday cake? Well, they do. And it was beautiful.


And delicious...
Check out these party favors my sister made. I told you...over-achiever. :)
And it's just not a party until everyone's clothes come off!!

I love this picture because Eleanor is pretending to be oh-so offended at the sight of her naked cousins, even though she's sporting the exact same outfit as Ryder.

3 comments:

Shana-Lynn said...

What a fun birthday party!! I love those favors and the cake, they're awesome.

Robin said...

You could totally make Eleanor's birthday cake.

I thought that is what you were supposed to do.

Laura P said...

what an awesome bday party!! chloe is so cute, all big and 2 :) And piper is a little doll. and ok--what in the world--those party faavors??? she made them?? wow--impressive.