Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The crack of dawn

So, it has been a week since I blogged, which is unusual, I guess. We've had another one of those weeks where if I blog about us, it's going to sound like complaining. Here are a couple of key phrases just to give you an idea...eye teeth, molars, 5 AM. Oh, and incase you noticed what time I posted this, you should know that I have already walked three miles, done some weight-lifting, taken out the trash, cleaned out the Diaper Genie, and made the beds. Wait....now I'm complaining...

However, on the bright side, my in-laws are coming today for a visit, and it's just one week until Eleanor and I head to Texas.

Also, I've had the opportunity to photograph a couple of really cool families, and you can see a few of their photos on the photo blog.

Think happy thoughts, think happy thoughts.

9 comments:

Robin said...

Well....at least you've been productive :)

I hope you get some rest while they are here. Have fun!

Shana-Lynn said...

Oh, not fun at all!! One week until Texas, I hope you'll still be blogging while you're out there.

Have a wonderful time with your In-Laws.

GG said...

Your in-laws just boarded the plane. MiMi has been given strict instructions to kiss some toes for GG. Sounds like you have had a bad week but help is on the way!!

starfitch said...

Oh no....thank goodness for grandparents! :-) Maybe they will think it's novel to get up that early and let you get a little extra rest.

Kimberly said...

WOW...you've done more by 6:30 am than I do in an entire week!

And I love the photos on your other blog!

Susie PSU said...

Yeah, if you have THAT much energy, come attack my house while we are all still asleep in the morning! I could use the motivation...

Lisa said...

Oh the eye teeth... yes they are terrible.  Seems like it was a month of bad days.  Good news... she is done with teething till her 2 year molars (which Grace's still have yet to appear)... so I'm sure she will be getting those when Emma starts working on teeth! Lovely :)

Anonymous said...

We love you Meg! Hope things get better, and we can't wait to see you!

Janice said...

Oh man, that sucks. It's ok to vent. Hope you have a great time with your in laws!!!