Thursday, May 8, 2008

So she says...








(That chair is my latest Freecycle find!! L-O-V-E it!! And the outfit is from Mimi. She got it here.)
Blogger hates me, and won't let me fix the spacing on this post, so I'm doing this bold, not-bold thing to make it easier to read.
I really feel like I need to do one of these "cute things my baby says" posts every week (at least!), so that I will never forget these adorable little quotes. I know I do forget some of them, and that really bothers me...I lie awake in my bed at night trying to remember every cute thing Eleanor said that day. Well, here are some recent ones that I can remember:
Eleanor: "Hi! How-a-you?"
Me: "Fine. And how are you?"
Eleanor: "Hmmmm.....fine!" or "Hmmmmm....otay!"
She has decided that the proper food for a rubber duckie is bubbles (of course, why didn't I think of that?) So, she'll hold bubbles up the duckie's mouth and say, "Want some?" And then apparently, the duckie replies, "Otay!" Then, she feeds him and he (via Eleanor) says"Mmmmm....dood!"
Her conversation on the pretend phone (or anything else that she can hold up to her ear): "Ho? Hi! How-a-you? Uh-hmm. Uh-hmm. Otay...bye!" Wherever does she learn these
things? :)
Last night before dinner:
Me: "Eleanor, it's time for dinner. Go get in your chair."
Eleanor: Whine, whine, grumble, grumble. "No. Read more books!"
Me: "Do you want some cheese?"
Eleanor: "ALRIGHT!" as she runs to the table.
When she pets the cat, she says, "Hey, buddy, buddy." (Did I say that one already??
When someone sneezes, she says, "Ah-shu!"
"An-udder one." (Another one.) As in, "Tac-tor! See it? An-udder one!"
Today, we were getting out of the car, and she was holding a little doll. When I tried to take it away, she said, "I bing it. Otay?" How cute is that?!
"Im-a-mimit!" (In a minute. Not sure where she heard that one either. :) )
Oh, I know there are so many more...

3 comments:

Shana-Lynn said...

What a doll she is. She is a precious thing.

Love the dress!

Janice said...

I don't know what's up with Blogger but I had a hard time posting as well.

"An-udder-one"... He-he!! Eleanor cracks me up!!

Angela said...

love the top pic!!