Friday, May 9, 2008

Playing with my new toys

I tried to take Eleanor's picture so many times yesterday that by the afternoon, she was putting my lens cap on and saying, "No mo, Mommy. All done!" Seriously. She hates my camera.

Here are some pictures that I did manage to get. At 7AM, we headed for this old schoolhouse just down the street from my house. (Hey, if she's going to make me get up at the crack of dawn, I'm going to make her play with me!) I haven't ever taken Eleanor's picture there, but did some senior pictures down there last week, which you can see here. After about five minutes, she was totally over the whole thing, and kept running away. Ugh...toddlers! :)







This face pretty much sums up Eleanor's feelings about my camera...

3 comments:

Angela said...

SO adorable! what a great setting!

starfitch said...

Well, sometimes a few minutes are all you need. Those are great! I love the weathered setting.

Shana-Lynn said...

Awww....these turned out great. I love the last one though!