Friday, May 9, 2008

Out of control!

I'm seriously way out of control with my new camera. I've been taking pictures like crrrr-azy. I just can't help myself. Oh, Eleanor's reading a book...better get the camera. Oh, now she's playing with her doll...better get the camera. Oh, look she's walking...You get it. I'm going nuts!

Here are some photos I took of her today. I'm even throwing in a couple of my neighbor's son Nate, who is totally adorable! (He and Eleanor have a very special friendship...whenever she sees him outside, she screams, "Nate...pease!!" until I take her over to his yard.) One of my other neighbors has these amazing old trucks that he was ecstatic to let me use for photos. He also told me today that he has the keys to that old schoolhouse from the previous post, and he'll let me in whenever I want. Dude...I can't wait!







4 comments:

GG said...

Nate sure looks like a nice little boy! I love the old trucks in the pictures but I love the cutie driving them more!

Shana-Lynn said...

OMG, first she looks adorable in her jeans with her hair pulled back like that. The truck is an awesome setting. I wish I could find something like that around here, it's so cool.

Janice said...

That old truck is so cool!!!! I think there are some spots twenty minutes aways from us that have cool trucks like that but I don't think the owners would want me walking around taking photos, he-he!

That's so cute Eleanor and Nate are best buds.

Kimberly said...

Girl you are rockin' the 5D! I'll have to take some pics of Soph with the old trucks at my dad's i had never thought to use to as a prop!