Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Sick

So, we're feeling pretty crummy around here. Eleanor is teething (molars, no less), has a cold, and as of this morning officially has an ear infection. I have a cold that I think has turned into a sinus infection because every time I blow my nose, I feel like my face is on fire, and am somewhat sleep deprived. The sleep deprivation is sure to get better now that we have the medicine for Little Missy's ear. I just wanna feel better and GET OUT OF THE HOUSE (to go somewhere besides the doctor's office or the pharmacy.)


Here's a funny picture of Eleanor that pretty much sums up how we feel. Well, it's a little on the dramatic side, but you get the idea. Oh, and she's in jammies because I didn't have the energy to dress her for four days. She wore pajamas for four days straight!...not the sames ones...I changed her from the dirty jammies to clean jammies every night after her bath, which I only gave her because her face and hands were covered in crusty snot. Okay, now I'm just rambling...I gotta get out of the house.


5 comments:

Angela said...

Ah blech! Hope you're both better soon! Love the pic of Eleanor though! :)

GG said...

I'm so sorry you and sweetie pie are sick.MiMi will soon be there and I am sure everything will be just fine! Then you can GET OUT! (I know the cramped up feeling!) Those walls can sure close in on you!Have fun with MiMi!!!!!

Shana-Lynn said...

Oh no!! You two get better soon. Drink lots of fluids and get some good rest:-)

Kimberly said...

Feel better, all of you! And that pic cracks me up b/c it DEFINITELY says drama mama!

Robin said...

That picture is pretty funny. I hope you two start feeling better soon!