Sunday, September 30, 2007

Your honest opinion

So, today we tried out a new hairstyle for Eleanor. Her dad and I have differing opinions on whether or not it works for her.

Before I tell you what I think, tell me what you think. Is the Pebbles 'do too cute or too silly on Eleanor? Let's try to use those two phrases only, please, as I would hate to have to un-invite anyone (or kick them in the kneecaps) for a rude comment about my adorable little girl. Thanks for your input!

Give me a litte smile...

And now your serious look...

And a random picture of Little Missy trying so hard to be big...

9 comments:

Lisa said...

TOO CUTE! Bows on little girls are cute ANY way!

Kristen said...

Ador-able

starfitch said...

Even though I have horrid memories of the Pebbles from my own childhood, it is TOO CUTE on Eleanor! 'Tis a keeper!

Anonymous said...

too cute! Like we could say anything else about her! I think she would be adorable even if her hair was hot pink. (Don't get any ideas Meg...)

Anonymous said...

I give it a definite thumbs up!

Janice said...

She is soooooo CUTE - with or without the bow! I am nuts about putting bows and pigtails on Ava and I think they look adorable on any baby - unless of course it's a boy.

Shana-Lynn said...

Too Cute! She is gorgeous!

Vicki said...

I give it two thumbs up. *:-)

Kimberly said...

Well you know that I am a fan of the pebbles do! And I think she looks absolutely adorable!