Monday, August 6, 2007

Aunt Casey

Two weeks ago, Eleanor got a sweet new aunt. Jared's baby (yes, Shane, I said baby) brother got married in a beautiful beach wedding in South Padre Island, TX. Eleanor and I did not get to go because of our recent home purchase, but our thoughts were definitely with them on their big day! We are very happy for them, and wish them the best of luck!

Welcome to the family Aunt Casey! We love you guys!

Here's a picture that Jared took (and I edited) from their wedding. (Casey, you looked amazing!)

5 comments:

Robin said...

Nice new banner! Did you take the pictures at the park or do you have a swing in your backyard?

I can't believe I haven't talked to you in WEEKS! Texas was crazy. I was out late every night and hardly got on the computer except at work - where I was actually working.

I'm not sure why I'm leaving all this as a comment instead of just emailing you. Talk to you later!

Shana-Lynn said...

I have always wanted to go to South Padre Island. Sounds like a really nice place. Congrats to the happy couple!

Kristen said...

Cute new banner. You guys are so talented!

Beautiful picture!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Meg! I'm so excited I'm an aunt! Now I have a wonderful sister-in-law, brother-in-law, and sweet baby neice!

We definately missed you and Eleanor at the wedding. Jared's pictures actually turned out better than the photographer's did. You both are so talented with a camera.

Thanks again for the warm welcome to the family. I can't wait to see all of you again soon!

Susie PSU said...

wow. she DOES look amazing.