Saturday, July 28, 2007

Eleanor is 11 months old!

So, I guess the big countdown to her first birthday starts now. I think I might cry every day from now until then. How did my tiny baby turn into this big girl? Well, at least she's absolutely adorable...

Here's what she's up to...
  • Crawling everywhere, pulling up on everything, and trying to get anything that looks dangerous.
  • Talking all the time- some of the time in English, but most of the time in Eleanor-ese.
  • Clapping and waving every time anyone looks her way.
  • Standing in her crib and throwing her pacie out when she wakes up. She used to call for us to come get it in the middle of the night, so I started putting four pacies in her bed. If she loses all of the them...well, let's just say we're not getting up to get them anymore.
  • Feeding herself anything that will fit into her mouth. (Unfortunately, this includes crumbs from the floor, lint, dust bunnies, etc.)

Eleanor is really becoming quite the little entertainer, and keeps us smiling and laughing all the time! We sure love our sweet baby girl!

7 comments:

Kimberly said...

Happy 11 months! So do you have her 1st b-day party all planned out?

Shana-Lynn said...

Happy 11 months Eleanor! Look how big she is now compared to her 1 month picture. Awww...what a cutie!

Anonymous said...

We are so happy to see these pictures!! Yes, she is truly the most beautiful little girl in the world! If you don't believe me, just as her MiMi!!!!!!

Lisa said...

So grown up! I can't believe she is almost 1. I can't believe Grace will be 18 months in a couple weeks and I'm having another baby. So crazy!

Janice said...

Oh my gosh, she reminds me of Ava! Her hair is really growing!!! Can she possibly get more beautiful everyday?

Happy 11 months, Eleanor!!

Janice said...

Forgot, I LOVE the new banner!!!

Wendy said...

IT goes so fast!! Start having fun planning the party, and try to make it a good time for yourself and the rest!! She is sooo stinking cute!!