Saturday, June 9, 2007

Bookworm (Part II)

This is a video of Eleanor reading a book. It's probably a little bit boring if you're not one of Eleanor's family members, and maybe even if you are. I just thought it was really cute how she turns the pages by herself. This particular book happens to be her current favorite, and she cries when we get to the end. It's just a book of pictures of objects and their names. I'm pretty sure I have it memorized now. Girl, boy, t-shirt, pants, socks, shoes...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy, that video sure does remind me of her Daddy when he was that age!! He sure loved his books even back then!! She's precious!!!

Shana-Lynn said...

She sure is smart! She is really studying the pages of that book.

Janice said...

I love it when baby hands turn the pages, too! I think she's so adorable, Megan! What a smart little girl she is!

I love the frame around the video!