Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Splish splash!

I found a new use for Eleanor's infant bath tub. Yesterday, I filled it up with water, and put some water toys in it. We took it outside, and Voila!...our very own water-play fun center. Eleanor had so much fun splashing around in the water, and fishing for her toys. She carefully took them all out, and then put them all back in...about a hundred times! I put a sponge in, which she had never played with before. She very quickly discovered that if she squeezed it, water would come gushing out all over her- much to her delight! The black and white pictures are of her discovering the sponge. The pictures with the big smiles are, of course, when Daddy came home from work. And the bunnysuit is what I made her wear to warm-up when we got back inside. Hey...I have to get my laughs too!










7 comments:

Kristen said...

Very cute. We all have to get our laughs somehow!

Vicki said...

What a look of deep concentration on the sponge pictures. I think I've seen that look before. You can just see those little wheels turning.
That sure is a beautiful smile she has when her Daddy comes home. I'm sure it melts his heart. It sure does mine.

Susie PSU said...

I can just picture her playing with that sponge!

Denise said...

Looks like fun! I remember going swimming with you last summer. Now it's me in the lovely maternity swimsuit! :)

Janice said...

How fun is that? You can tell she totally adores her daddy with that huge smile on her face!

I love her little outfit, BTW. And of course her bunny costume on the last pic is very cute as well!

Shana-Lynn said...

Great idea with the tub! I think I might steal it!!! You captured some really great moments.

Wendy said...

The bunny suit is definitly my favorite pic of them all. Love the toosh!!!