Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Me and my punkin'

So, I spent a couple of hours this morning trying to take and edit a picture of Eleanor and me that we could give her daddy for Father's Day. I ended up hating the picture because it is of very poor quality. It's really harder than I thought to get the right settings on the camera, get in the right position, get a fussy baby to smile, and click the shutter. Anyway, it's not Father's Day material, but it is blog material because I hardly ever get to post pictures of me and my girl...


7 comments:

Robin said...

My people pictures aren't always top notch, but I can try to take some of you two if you want.


I won't charge TOO much :)

Shana-Lynn said...

What a nice mommy and me moment. I don't think the picture is that bad, it is actually pretty neat.

Wendy said...

Still very cute, and I am sure you had fun together!!

Megan said...

Okay...I gotta admit...the picture's growing on me. I still won't use it for Father's Day, but I definitely don't HATE it anymore!

Denise said...

I think it's a great picture! Love your haircut. You look very pretty and Eleanor is doing her part being super duper cute! I think it's a keeper!

Janice said...

Look at you two gorgeous looking girls! I think you should still give it to your hubby, he would really love it!

Kristen said...

Very cute!

Sorry I haven't been visiting. So busy driving, etc.

I'll be better after next week!