Monday, April 30, 2007

Reunited...and it feels so good

Title disclaimer: That is the song I kept singing in my head when Jared came back on Saturday. Only when I googled the lyrics did I find that the song was a little bit...um...well... here, you can read it if you want.

Now, on with the post...

Because my blog is private now, my hottie husband has agreed to let me post pictures of him. Yea! You finally get to see Eleanor's handsome daddy! He came back on Saturday after being away for five weeks, which was excruciating (not the coming back- the being away, obviously). I was SO happy, and, of course, cried at the airport when he came through the terminal door. Eleanor kept staring at him like she couldn't believe her little eyes. She literally wouldn't let him out of her sight, but didn't know how to react. Once we got home, though, she was ecstatic! I think it took a little while for her to really get that he was back. Here are some pictures that I absolutely adore of my loves loving each other...

Here are some pictures of Eleanor wearing the gifts that Daddy brought home for her. She refused to keep the hat on, which cracked me up because she'd never taken a hat off before!

7 comments:

Robin said...

Somebody was up blogging early this morning.

Cute pictures! I do like the blue dress. I'm glad he's back now and things are back to normal!

Shana-Lynn said...

Thanks for sharing those pictures. They are so precious, something Eleanor will cherish when she gets older. And I just love that blue outfit, I want one for Aubree, it is very beautiful.

Thanks for inviting me to your blog and welcome home to your hubby. Glad things are normal again.

Wendy said...

Love the second dress. AND the pics of her with daddy are sooo neat. I would put those in a progressive frame.... also, love the new side bar with all the pics. Then you can see how much she has changed easily! WOW!!

Robin said...

I like the new sidebar, too!

Janice said...

I love the black and white picture of Eleanor and her Daddy! What a sweet moment! That's so awesome that your hubby's back! Now I can't get that "Reunited" song out of my head! I hate it when that happens ;-) !

The blue outfit is beautiful! And your side bar is such a neat idea - you can definitely see how much Eleanor has changed!

Kristen said...

oh wow, I am so happy for you! I know just how you feel. I cried at the airport when my husband came home as well. Thanks for sharing the pictures!

Susie PSU said...

Too cute, and I love seeing Daddy in them, too! Now I can imagine the whole family when I read. Thanks!