Sunday, April 29, 2007

Eleanor is 8 months old!

So, now we will continue with our regularly-scheduled blog...

Eleanor is 8 months old! Actually, she was 8 months old yesterday, but because of aforementioned creepy photo-stealer people, this post was delayed. Without further ado...here is our precious girl...

Here are some of the things she's up to:

  • Babbling like crazy. She comes up with new sounds everyday! She has said 'Mama' three times, which totally melts my heart even if she doesn't know what she's saying.
  • Banging everything! (Toys on toys, toys on the floor, toys on Mommy's chest, etc.)
  • Rolling. Finally! I think she has become utterly frustrated with crawling and resigned herself to rolling to get what she wants.
  • Going from a sitting position to lying on her tummy to get a toy that's out of reach.
  • Giving lots and lots of sweet hugs and slobbery kisses to Mommy and Daddy.
  • Laughing more and more about things that are less and less funny. (Or at least she's not telling me what's so funny about them!)
  • Doing this thing with her hand that is either signing 'milk' or waving. (Or just discovering that she can open and close her hand, but that's not as impressive- now is it?)
  • Laughing at and having long conversations with her adorable friend that lives in the mirror.
  • Grabbing everything that is even remotely within her chubby, little arm's reach.

As I'm sure all of you mommies know, this is such a fun age!! She's really starting to be so aware of her surroundings, and is interested in everything that's going on. She finds humor in things that are funny, which I love! And she has, for the most part, outgrown a lot of fussiness. (She says that's baby stuff!) We are having so much fun!

6 comments:

MyAwesomeOliveShoots said...

Another great post! I love your pictures. You have yet another gift that your girl is gonna love one day! Thanks for including me on your blog. I showed yesterday's post to my husband and I was still crying with laughter!

Kristen said...

I love it. She's so adorable. I really miss that age.

I love "talking with the cute person in the mirror!"

You guys really sound like great parents.

Now that's it's private, do we get to see the hot husband?

PS - my blog is getting a face lift soon!

Susie PSU said...

You crack me up. You should tell us "She can now sign milk whenever she wants to!" Hey, we'd believe you! LOL

Shana-Lynn said...

Happy 8 months! What a cute thing you are, your mommy and daddy love you VERY much!

Janice said...

I agree with you about this agae! They are so much fun! I really started enjoying Ava at around seven and a half months. Isn't it fun when she calls your name? I can't deny my kids when they say it for some reason.

Happy eight months, Eleanor! Seems like I just wished her a happy 6 months yesterday. And thanks for inviting me to your blog!!!

ashley said...

Megan Riley said "Baby Elno" is so cute...I sure do love MY Baby Elno". We miss you all so much.