Monday, April 9, 2007

Not-so-happy Easter

So, my sister and I had this great idea to take pictures of our girls in bunny ears. They LOVED it! And here are the pictures to prove it...
And here are a couple more of my favorites just to show off how darn cute these babies are...




Of course, I couldn't forget my precious nephew...He's playing in his "boat."

PS- WE'RE HOME! It's great to be in our own place, but Eleanor and I miss everyone TONS already! And Little Missy is feeling quite under-the-weather with a bad cold. Her sniffly nose and scratchy cough are so pitiful. Nana came back with us, which is great because she can help take care of the sick little punkin', and hopefully she'll make a speedy recovery so that we can show Nana the sights around here.

7 comments:

Kristen said...

oh my goodness, the baby bunny ear pictures are so cute! Priceless. Welcome home.

Denise said...

LOVE the sad bunnies! That picture is so funny! That picture will be a favorite for years to come.

Wendy said...

Sweet pictures, sweet dresses. Loved them both. Glad you made it back safely. Hope you have a ton of fun with Nana....

Lisa said...

TOO CUTE!! I love the individual ones best, but can't beat those bunny ears.

Janice said...

Welcome back! Love the bunny ear pictures! I think you should start a tradition taking pictures of her wearing them - maybe she'll change her mind about having them on next year;-) .

Shana-Lynn said...

Welcome back. Love the sad bunny pictures and their pretty little dresses. I sure hope Eleanor gets to feeling better soon.

M said...

Hey There - Are you home yet? Looks like you had a great trip to Texas to see your family! Those pics of the girls are so pretty - they look so professional - You are very good!