Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Fun at Chloe's house


Eleanor and I have been spending lots and lots of time at my sister's house this week. I love it because we get to spend time together, watch our babies interact, and play with all the coolest toys. Because my sister is the most awesome mommy around, she bought Chloe this soft play mini-playground (in the pictures above), which she has set up in the living room behind her couch. (I'm telling you- seriously awesome mommy!) Chloe loves climbing on it, and it even has a slide! What kid wouldn't love having a slide in their living room?! Eleanor loves it (obviously). I really think as she gains mobility, she will love it even more. So, if I lived here, I would be at my sister's house everyday (for more reasons than just the soft play, of course), but I live a billion states away, which is going to make playdates a little difficult. (A whole other sad topic I do not wish to discuss at this time.) I'm thinking about getting Eleanor her own little soft play gym, but they're kind of pricey. I already asked my husband who, of course, said she could have whatever she wants, but I just don't know if we have the room.

Here's another picture of my beautiful niece, who is such a little sweetie! (The one picture I posted of the girls together is the best we've managed with both of them so far.) I have to keep reminding myself that she's almost two months older than Eleanor because I get worried about how much stuff this girl can do!
And here's my nephew, Ryder, who is the smartest 20-month-old in the world. I was proud of myself for getting a photo of him where he wasn't a blur. Boy, is he busy!! I got one other picture of him with Eleanor, but he had his finger in her ear. So curious!

6 comments:

Janice said...

Beautiful pictures as usual! Love the close-up one of Chloe, what a sweet moment. I know how you feel about being away from family. My husband's family is not too far from us so we are lucky that way, but I still wish my parents lived closer (They live in Canada).

I wish I had one of those mini playgrounds!

Shana-Lynn said...

Megan, I love the picture of your niece. What a doll she is. Eleanor really looks like she is having fun with her cousins. She is probably going to miss them just as much as you will miss your sister. How cool is that mini-playground? Love it.

Wendy said...

Sister's are the greatest thing ever. I love mine to death, and will be so sad when I move away from her again. We both have three kids, our oldest ones being 6 months apart and the youngest ones are 6 DAYS apart. We have so much fun getting the six of them together to play (though it is a little or a LOT hectic). I hope you are soaking up the fun and enjoying every minute!! You all look like your having a great time out there!!

M said...

hey there - those are great pics - glad you are having such an awesome time in Texas with your family! Happy Easter!

Denise said...

How fun! Where did she get the fun playset? It looks way cool! See you NEXT WEEK!

Kimberly said...

Eleanor is an absolute DOLL!! I love her little outfit. I'm glad you guys had a nice trip.