Friday, April 27, 2007

Help me....pease!

Okay, so what better way to keep creepy people away from my blog than to post something so random and silly that no one will want to come back here anyway...

Today, I was making Eleanor green pea puree (I know...yum) when I saw the funniest thing. There was this one little pea peering out from the food processor bowl as if to say, "Somebody, help me!" I cracked up, and of course ran to get my camera. Eleanor didn't see the humor...I guess she's not there yet. So, here it is...

Okay, come back tomorrow for another very silly post, and I promise you will laugh so hard that you'll cry or tinkle or maybe both. It involves my 8-week-old baby and my...ummm...unique solution to cure her dry scalp. I'm getting it ready right now (as I will be busy tomorrow with MY HUBBIE!!!), and I promise these pictures will have you crackin' up. (I feel safe posting them while CP31 is still public because no one's gonna wanna copy these bad boys!)

7 comments:

Shana-Lynn said...

You're too funny!

Robin said...

I see him!

Wendy said...

How funny that is! I want to be on your email list! Don't want to lose you!

Megan said...

Of course, Wendy!

Kristen said...

That is really hilarious! That's David Letterman worthy. I love it.

Susie PSU said...

That pea looks like something alien is going to come out of the blender!!

Laura P said...

that's so hilarious--poor little pea desprately trying to escape his death. im still cracking up.