Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Eleanor is 7 months old!

Did you think I would let a little thing like a trip across the country stop my obsession with these month birthday photos? Bah.


It seems like I just typed the 6 month post, but here we are again...my baby girl is 7 months old. It looks like she's a little surprised herself. By the way, she is sporting her first little Aggie shirt, courtesy of her Mimi. Gig 'em, Eleanor!
Here's what she's up to:
  • Obviously, the inch worm move...see post below.
  • Occasionally holding her bottle and even that darn sippy cup, which now works by the way.
  • Squealing loudly and often with excitement.
  • Reaching for and grabbing EVERYTHING! (e.g. yogurt dumped in my lap this morning)
  • Getting sturdier and sturdier at sitting up.
  • Shaking things to make noise.

9 comments:

Shana-Lynn said...

Happy Birthday Eleanor, lucky 7 months! Wow, it goes so fast, doesn't it. It won't be long now and she will be crawling every where. Great photo BTW!

Wendy said...

Too cute Miss Eleanor. I love the look of surprise on your little face. You are growing fast, and keeping mommy on her toes! Keep up the good work! Have fun and Texas, and tell mommy hi.

Lisa said...

7 months...no way! Where did the time go?

I love her little shoes, are those pedipeds?

Oh and I'm planning to do the tag tomorrow! :) It's a cute one.

Julie Luse said...

Adorable! This is my favorite pic so far, she seems to be getting cuter and cuter with every new pic. And isn't it funny, when you don't think they can get any cuter and they you look back and your like "Oh yes they can!" Ahhh, seven months, I am just reflecting as my baby turns one tom. (thursday). Around seven months I began to enjoy my child more than ever imagined, they get funner and funner and life gets more and more rewarding (if you can even imagine that). Take care new friend,
julie :) over at Raising Conentment

Lisa said...

I can't believe I missed the Aggie shirt Miss Eleanor is wearing... Grace has the same one! LOVE IT! :)

Denise said...

Cuter by the minute. Love the pix! What a joy that little girl is!! Happy 7 months! :)

Janice said...

I love how you use the same chair and blanket for each month! It's a great way to see how she's changed especially when they go through so many changes during the first year of life! I would have to say that I really started to enjoy Ava when she turned 7 months-their sense of humor comes out so enjoy!!

Happy Birthday, Eleanor!!! You look totally adorable in your Aggie shirt!

Anonymous said...

O my goodness. How adorable. This might be the cutest one. . . hard to pick! 7 months has flown by! Hope yall are having fun! miss ya!

laura

Kristen said...

Wow, what a cute picture. Time does fly doesn't it? Hope you guys are having a good time.