Monday, April 2, 2007

Family and friends

Hey, friends...sorry I haven't posted in a while. We are so busy visiting with our family and friends down here, and are having so much fun! Here are a few more photos of our visit. (Some of our family members are camera-shy, but we love them just the same!)


Eleanor's first wagon ride

Eleanor's friend Gabriel

Uncle Shane and soon-to-be Aunt Casey (Congrats on your engagement last night!)

Mimi

PaPaw
Great Granny

Eleanor's cousin Chloe (9 months)

7 comments:

Janice said...

Eleanor looks like she's having a good ol' time down in Texas with your family!! Love the pics with her and the grandparents. It makes me super excited because my family is coming over from Canada this Easter weekend!!

Still lovin' that blue dress of hers!!

Shana-Lynn said...

Precious family and friend pictures. I think Eleanor resembles Great Granny and just love her cousin's dimples! Glad you are enjoying yourselves.

Megan said...

Shana-lynn, I thought that too when I saw the photo! I had never thought of it before!

Robin said...

Great family pictures! Everyone looks like they are having a good time.

Denise said...

Great pictures! I really like the one of her with Chloe. Soooo cute! Can't wait to see you guys!

Lisa said...

Great pics. I especially love the one of her in the wagon! And I just want to eat up those rolls!

Wendy said...

WOW! You have some really great pics here. Love the love birds, and th epic of Great Granny is priceless. Frameable!! We have missed soe pics! Hey, have the fam snap one of you and Eleanor together!