Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I've been tagged

After reading these lovely little tidbits, please scroll down to see some really cute pictures of my little worm and her friends.


I have been tagged by Shana to post "Things you may not have known...or cared to know for that matter."

Four Jobs I've Had In My Life
Video store clerk
Part-time ninja
First grade teacher
Disney store cashier

Four Movies I Would Watch Over and Over
The Holiday
Sweet Home Alabama
Elf
Beverly Hills Ninja

Four Places I Have Lived
Northeast Texas
The secret ninja-training place
Central Texas
Southwest Texas

Four Favorite Bands And Singers
Third Day
Milli Vanilli (just seeing if you were paying attention)
Jeremy Camp
Ayiesha Woods

Four Loves of My Life
Jared
Eleanor
Ashley (she's sitting right here)
York peppermint patties

Four Most Memorable Moments
My wedding
When the doctor pulled Eleanor out of my tummy
When I was born
When I became a ninja

Four of My Favorite Foods
York peppermint patties
Guacamole
Jason's Deli turkey wraps
Black beans

Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now
Where my husband is
Where my husband is
Where my husband is
Where my husband is

I tag Lisa and Robin.

3 comments:

Janice said...

You are so coooool! I want to be a ninja, too!!

I forgot about Elf. I would watch that over and over again as well!

Kristen said...

Who wouldn't love Mili Vanilli? Did I spell it right? I don't think I did.

Wendy said...

I too wish I were Ninja like.... instead I am more like Elf.... hmmm. Must change that. Love the humore in yours. You are too cute!! Thanks for sharing Your ninja secrets