Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Express yourself

So, people have always told me that whatever I'm thinking is written all over my face. And it's true. It's like I have no control over whatever part of my brain is supposed to tell my face, "Hey, not now. Try to be cool." I'm one of those people everyone else would just love to play poker with since my reaction to a good hand would probably be wide eyes, an open mouth, and perhaps even a gasp and a bounce.

Anyway, I've been working on some of Eleanor's facial expressions lately, and here are a few of my absolute faves...


Scared face

Sad face

Annoyed face


Sweet face

Sneaky face
Surprised face

Contemplative face

And while this next face doesn't show any particular emotion, I would like to note that it is the face that gets this baby girl whatever she wants 90% of the time...

7 comments:

Jeannie said...

this is such a cute post!

Janice said...

Well, I can see why she would be able to get whatever she wants with that expression in the last picture. I wouldn't be able to say no to her either:) .

Hope you are enjoying your time with your hubby!!!

Angela said...

precious! those are great shots!

Laura P said...

so hilarious. i miss those little cute faces :) And i LOVE LOVE your new header. . .so cute. i miss you two so much! two little peas in a pod these days, right?! little best buds just the girls while daddy is away (except for now, yay).
Glad you all have another week together!!

Shana-Lynn said...

PRECIOUS as always. I think my favorite is the surprised face, but they are all darling!

Kimberly said...

And every face is ADORABLE!!!

Vicki said...

I don't think Eleanor will be a poker player either. But, who cares with a face that beautiful.