Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Chloe

My precious little niece. This little girl has more energy than any single person I've ever met, and I LOVE it!! She's so much fun to be around, and I'm lucky enough to have her (and her mommy) here for six more days!! Woo-hoo!

And I just have to brag for a minute by telling you that our forty minute photo session (for which I kidnapped her early this morning) yielded twenty good shots...a major progression for us since, after two sessions last November, we were lucky to come up with one shot for my sister's Christmas card!






4 comments:

Shana-Lynn said...

She's beautiful and your pictures are amazing. I adore the last one!!!


Happy Birthday Eleanor!!!

Robin said...

The pictures are great! I think I like the first and last one best. Miss Chloe certainly did not want me taking her picture last weekend :)

And tell Eleanor happy birthday for us!

Janice said...

These are just gorgeous, Megan!!! The outfit, the location is just perfection!

Laura P said...

ok. . so im catching up on your blog. . these are so precious of chloe. i love the one where she's sorta leanign back a bit and laughing and i think she has a skinned knee a bit. . so cute bacause it captures her little personality and spunk really well. we miss yall. jordan's been talking about all 4 of you ever since you left :)