Friday, August 8, 2008

Before anyone forgets how cute she is...

So, it's been days since any decent pictures of Eleanor have graced the blog. I've just been uninspired as far as taking pictures of my own kid goes. Well, yesterday, the most adorable little t-shirt ever arrived in the mail for Eleanor's birthday from my friend Ashley, who I have mentioned before just plain ROCKS! So, I combined that t-shirt with some cowboy boots that Ashley sent, a shirt we are borrowing from Laura, and the skirt Uncle Shane and Aunt Casey gave Eleanor for her birthday last year (yes, it still fits, and probably will for another couple of seasons.) Have you noticed I never buy any of Eleanor's clothes myself?! We are SO blessed!!

Back out to my neighbor's awesome old trucks and voila! Here is the cutest-little-almost-two-year-old-urban-cowgirl ever.

And this is the grin that gets her out of trouble in 0.02 seconds flat...

There's something I love about this next one...I think it's that tiny hiney in that denim skirt!





And she just randomly decided to bust a move while singing the ABC song. Hilarious!

My favorite.


After all of that great posing, I had to let her drive the truck, of course. She kept saying, 'I dwive da truck, pease?'

10 comments:

GG said...

It's hard to say which picture is best! We loved them all! You're gonna make a Texas cowgirl out of her yet!! Yahoo!!!!!!!!

Laura P said...

That is the most adorable thing ever!! And the outfit combo rocks. SOO stinkin' cute. you cant go away. you just cant!! Maybe ill sabatage your car, he he :)

Laura P said...

And i LOVE the new header. . .

Shana-Lynn said...

Love your new banner!! And are those just the most adorable pictures I have seen in a long time! Megan, Eleanor rocks!!

Kimberly said...

omg i love the outfit and i LOVE the pics! These are great!

Robin said...

These are great! Love the dancing one.

Vicki said...

Just adorable!! How does she just keep getting cuter? :) I love the outfit and the hairdo. What a little country girl. :)

Anonymous said...

So I love the picture where Eleanor is dancing. I can just see her cutting loose on you. We are so blessed to have you all in our lives!
And how in the WORLD does that skirt still fit her?!?

Wendy said...

Just trying to catch up! Loved the pics, and you can take my family pics! I am dying for a great big updated family pic in my house!!

Janice said...

I love them ALL!!! The shirt, the location, and of course, the little girl!!!