Thursday, May 15, 2008

On the way home

Every time Eleanor and I are driving home from our weekly trip to the Animal Park, I think to myself how amazing the five miles between the park and our house are. Today, I decided to try and capture that a little. So, as we were driving back home, I rolled down my window, stuck my camera (my point-and-shoot, of course!) out the window with one hand, and snapped some pictures. The guy behind me was clearly wondering what in the world I was doing. I can't say I blame him...it probably looked pretty weird.

Not that these pictures do any justice at all to how gorgeous it really is, but here they are...(I decided not to edit them at all because that would sort of defeat the purpose of my whole drive-by approach.)





7 comments:

Robin said...

It is such a pretty time of year here!

starfitch said...

Oh my goodness...HILLS! :-) That's it. I'm packing up and movin' on down.

Janice said...

Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!! Too bad I don't live close by otherwise I am taking the kids over there for a little photoshoot!

Janice said...

P.S. Loooooove the new header!

Vicki said...

Beautiful!! I love your part of the country. Everyone should see it.

Shana-Lynn said...

So beautiful. My Aunt lives in Virginia and it's so lovely there. These pictures are amazingly pretty. I will have to look up how close you are to her. Are their lots of horse farms by you?

Megan said...

Shana, There are quite a few horse farms around. I think that's one reason my MIL loves it so much...she loves horses!

Particularly in my town and the town next to me, people are VERY into horses.