Thursday, May 29, 2008

Howdy

Yes, in true Aggie form, we have taught our daughter to say, "Howdy!" (I think you have to or they take away your degree or something.) It just goes so perfectly with her in this little pink cowboy hat...

Right after Eleanor was born, my mom was here, and we were out shopping. We found this hat in the dollar bin at Gymboree, and my mom bought it to keep at her house for the grandkids to use to play dress-up. Well, unfortunately for her (and very fortunately for us), it wouldn't fit in her suitcase, and we got to keep it.

We have gotten more laughs out of this hat than any other single item in our house.




Whenever Eleanor senses that things are getting a little dull around our place, she'll inevitably run into her room, and come back with the hat on. The best part is that she knows it's funny, and she gets it just to make us laugh.

What? Doesn't everyone wear a pink cowboy hat while brushing their teeth on the toilet?




She'll just come into the room with the hat over her eyes, and stand there until we laugh. Or she'll try to walk around with it like that, and run into stuff on purpose. So hilarious!



7 comments:

Vicki said...

That is so adorable!! I think it's so neat she likes to make you laugh. She sure made Papaw and I laugh looking at the pictures. :0)

GG said...

These pictures are absolutely the cutest we have of her. (well, may not the cutest but almost!) We would sure love to see her and I know her MiMi can hardly wait 3 more weeks!

Angela said...

If I *HAD* a pink cowboy hat, I sure would wear it while brushing my teeth on the toilet. :)

starfitch said...

Too cute! I think my favorite ones are where it's not on right because it's too big. Now, where are those boots???

Janice said...

I think Eleanor has a great sense of humor!

Shana-Lynn said...

The one with the hat over her eyes is darling. You might have to change your banner again and use one of these, they are SO adorable.

Anonymous said...

Gig'em Eleanor! I can't wait to hear that Howdy! Amazingly adorable pictures Miss Megan!! (as always)