Wednesday, April 9, 2008

More home improvement

So, I didn't manage to get any before pictures of this particular project, but I'll try my very best to give you a mental image. On the floor just inside our front door, there was a piece of vinyl with a pattern that I'm guessing was meant to resemble cobblestone, but peach...peach cobblestone. The vinyl was peeling up on all sides, and if you weren't especially careful (or if you're 1), you could easily find yourself facedown on the floor in front of the door.

So, my hottie handyman hubbie fixed it...

The wood underneath the vinyl was rotted, as was the subfloor.

The subfloor had to be replaced.


That's my man!


Ta-Daaaaaaa!

5 comments:

Robin said...

Looks great!

GG said...

Jared is one fantastic guy! When you finish with chores at your house, send him to mine! Sure was beautiful results!!!!!!

Shana-Lynn said...

Beautiful. After GG, I want him at my home, I have a couple of projects we need help with.

Kimberly said...

I'm telling, I am JEALOUS that your hubby can do stuff like that! Mine can barely change a light bulb!

Anonymous said...

It looks really good. I love the tile you chose. That Jared is handier than a pocket on a shirt.