Monday, February 11, 2008

One restful weekend!!!

So, I'm pretty sure in the past 17 months (or so) I haven't slept as much in one weekend as I did this past weekend. Eleanor gave us this amazing gift and slept until 8:00 on Saturday and Sunday. (She goes to bed at 7:30 and is almost always up by 6:45 or 7:00.) On Saturday, she also took a four hour nap. I'm not sure what was going on with the whole sleeping thing, but it was awesome! Well honestly, on Saturday, I started to get a little bored after she had been asleep for three hours (her daddy drifted off too), so I went into her room to take pictures of her while she was asleep. At first, I was just using my point-and-shoot camera because I knew as soon as I clicked the shutter on my big camera...



...this would happen.



5 comments:

starfitch said...

Don't you wonder if everything is okay when they sleep like that? I do. So cute though. Sweet sleepy Eleanor.

Shana-Lynn said...

She must be growing some more. Glad you had a restful weekend, we all deserve those from time to time.

She is so sweet all sleepy.

Robin said...

Yay for sleep!

Lisa said...

I love when that happens! Thankfully it was on the weekend. Grace always wants to sleep in on days I need to be somewhere early!

Susie PSU said...

Wow, you are one lucky mommy!