Friday, February 8, 2008

Little bear

After dinner is Eleanor's best time of the day. She runs around acting super silly, and doing anything to make us laugh. I seriously want to record her with the video camera for an entire hour every night just so I can remember all the crazy stuff she does. I don't know where she comes up with her antics.

So, a couple of nights ago, she comes out of her closet holding the head of a bear costume that my friend Ashley sent us. I thought I'd put it on her, but I also thought it would last about half a second before she screamed her head off about it. Well, turns out she's really into dressing up like a bear...she was running all over the house doing these hilarious little dances. She played for about an hour with that bear head on. I had to take it off for bath time.




This is an update to this post: I totally forgot I had this video!

6 comments:

Susie PSU said...

Love the bear head! It's pretty funny she wore it around for so long, huh?

Kimberly said...

Love the bear head!!! You never know what kids are gonna do!

Lisa said...

How cute is that! Grace is going through a hat stage and LOVES hats... although 6 months ago I couldn't even keep a bow in her hair!

Janice said...

Can I take her home??? She is just the cutest thing!!!

Shana-Lynn said...

She is just darling.

Megan, Aubree was watching this video with me and pointed to Eleanor's second month picture on your sidebar and said, "Eleanor so cute."

GG said...

I just love that cute little bear! Also we were tickled to see Jett's feet and legs!!