Friday, February 22, 2008

More cuteness

There is no way I could possibly ever record all of the cuteness that abounds from our daughter these days, but sometimes I catch a little bit of it on video.

I wanted her to show off her vast body part vocabulary (which includes "eyebows, eyeyashes, and elboooooo") but she refuses to back away from the camera long enough to do so. Also, when I ask her how an airplane goes, she usually turns around in a circle with her arms out and says, "Zoon! Zoon!", but all you get on this video is the sound effect.

She's got a few sentences going on these days. My favorite is, "Yay! I DID IT!" It's hysterical and can follow something as simple as closing a drawer by herself. Silly girl!


2 comments:

starfitch said...

Smartie Eleanor at it again! I love the zoon.

I do read your friend's blog occasionally which also led me to the many other multiples blogs. So I think I have you to thank/blame for my addiction! :-)

Shana-Lynn said...

Such cuteness. She looks like a fun little girl.