Sunday, February 24, 2008

For my peeps

This morning, Eleanor made a video for all of her family back in Texas. We miss you all so much!



And here's a special note from Eleanor to Chloe:

Dearest Chloe- I am trying very hard to learn to say your name, but every time I try, I just say something that sounds like "baby." This may stem from the fact that my lazy mommy still has a newborn picture of you in my little photo album. I do love you dearly, and I always ask Mommy to let me carry your picture from your Christmas card around the house with me. I'll try so hard to learn to say your name, and when I do, Mommy will post a video of it. Love- Eleanor

5 comments:

Shana-Lynn said...

Oh, they are going to love this video. I love her hair, she looks adorable as usual.

Janice said...

Eleanor's knowledge of so many things and her memory never ceases to amaze me!!!!! I love how she says your relatives' names!!

erin said...

Thanks for the invite! :)

Anonymous said...

dear eleanor,
it's totally ok that you can't say my name yet..it's a hard one! i was so excited to watch your video..i kept jumping up & down in mommy's lap, touching the screen & trying so hard to talk to you! one day soon i'll have enough words & we'll be sharing secrets. i love & miss you sooo much!
cousin chloe

Anonymous said...

I feel so special! Thank you for learning my name Eleanor! Aunt Casey and Uncle Shane love you very much! Tell Mom and Dad we love them too!