Tuesday, January 1, 2008

We're back

Well, here we are! We're back home from our wonderful holiday in Texas. We had so much fun visiting with family and friends. And, I'm sure it goes without saying, we ate a whole lot of delicious food. I haven't edited (or even looked at) any Christmas pictures, but I'm sure they'll get posted some time soon. In the meantime...

Eleanor turned sixteen months! She makes us smile and laugh more and more everyday! Here are some things she's up to:

  • Walking ALL over the place! She's getting very fast and even more curious about anything and everything she can reach!
  • Talking like crazy! She can repeat almost anything we say (which is sometimes not that great!) She busts out with the most random words, and totally shocks us several times a day. I need to do a post soon about things she says that make us laugh, so that I'll never, ever forget them!
  • Trying to do the motions to a few favorite songs.
  • Saying, "Mommy." (My very favorite thing ever!!!!!)
  • Expressing great excitement about all things related to Elmo.
  • Telling me what she wants to eat, which is usually not whatever I give her, and is almost always, "Ca-kkkkaa." (cracker)

Here's a little video of a few of my favorite things...


10 comments:

Wendy said...

She s getting soo big! What a little ham! I love to see your little genius at work!!

Kristen said...

The "hurrah's" were so cute.

Happy New Year!

Shana-Lynn said...

Reading your posts always puts a smile on my face. I love your excitement and especially love the little videos you include with her progress. She is doing such a great job. Her little voice is just the sweetest.

Robin said...

Yes, the "hurrahs" were the best part!

Glad you guys are back!

Jeannie said...

What a smart little girl! :)

Lisa said...

Too cute! That is one of Grace's favorite's songs! :)

Glad you had a good Christmas. CAn't wait to see more pictures!

Janice said...

Welcome back!!

Your videos are always the cutest! Eleanor gets smarter and smarter every second! She is just absolutely amazing!

M said...

welcome home - happy new year!
Glad you had fun here in Texas! I bet you enjoyed the "warm" weather here!!!
:)

Anonymous said...

We can't get enough of that singing!! We loved it ALL!!!! Glad she's feeling better!

Kimberly said...

Welcome back!!! Wow is she getting big and even more adorable! I can't wait to see all of your pics! HAPPY 2008!