Friday, January 4, 2008

Our trip, part 1

We spent the first few days of our Texas vacation in Houston with my awesome friend Ashley and her family. We had such a great time, and it felt like we had never left. I also enjoyed stuffing my face with my favorite Houston foods- Lupe Tortilla, Star Pizza, and Jason's Deli. Yum. Why don't they have Jason's Deli in northern Virginia anyway??

Ashley's little one, Megan, decided to be my little model, which was much more fun (and easier!) than chasing my little punkin' all over the place with the camera. She kept posing and saying, "Miss Megan, now take my picture. Okay, let me see." So cute. The "big kids" (Kelsey and Jake) indulged me with a few photos as well. You can see how all of our kiddos looked during our last visit by clicking here.

We miss you guys!!









3 comments:

Shana-Lynn said...

What a great looking family! And I just love Eleanor's dress! You captured some great photos.

Kimberly said...

How cute is that little one "striking a pose." I love Eleanor's dress too!

Wendy said...

great pics! Can't wait to hear more about the trip! Glad you were able to catch up with some good friends!!