Sunday, January 13, 2008

Tadoodles

So, back at Nana's house in Texas, Santa dropped by and brought some Tadoodles for Eleanor's stocking. For those of you who aren't in the position to know (or care) what Tadoodles are...they are big, stubby markers in sort of a triangular shape (like a jumbo piece of candy corn) that are meant to be easy for little ones to hold while they color. Well, I guess they are easy to hold and color...next lesson, the paper. Color on the PAPER.




And afterwards, my little starving artist needed a snack. And with Eleanor, even a little snack is a golden opportunity to put on a show for Mommy.

7 comments:

Robin said...

I like her hair like that. Very cute.

Anonymous said...

I see you were a wise Mama and didn't put clothes on her for this new venture. :)
I really like the hairdo!!

starfitch said...

The pigtails are precious! I got the same markers for Marielle and I'm a mean mommy and haven't let her use them yet...I need one of those jumbo pads you're using.

Kimberly said...

Ok so the low piggy tails suit her to a tee!! PERFECT! I've been to scared to try out those markers because of the "on paper" factor.

Anonymous said...

The pigtails are precious! I love the little round tummy, too!!! Especially with the fancy painting on it!!

Shana-Lynn said...

The cutest little artist I have ever seen in pigtails and a diaper.

Lisa said...

I've seen those markers, but haven't used them...  I'll have to get them!  I also love love love the pigtails!!  So stinkin' cute!!