Thursday, November 22, 2007

It just wouldn't be fall without...

...a ton of pictures of kiddos hangin' out in the beautiful leaves. Seriously, I have been so amazed at the breath-takingness of the fall colors here- even in my own yard! I was pleasantly surprised when my trees turned all these gorgeous shades of red and orange over the past few weeks. Tonight, a little front blew (quite ferociously) through and now my entire front and back yards are covered with beautiful leaves.

The weather has been sort of up and down. It was super cold over the weekend and the first part of the week, then warmed up, and (since this afternoon's little front) now quite chilly again. We took advantage of the warm weather yesterday and today, and headed out to the P-A-R-K! The girls had so much fun, and were so glad to be outside!

These pictures are from two different days. The ones in the hats are in my yard earlier this week, and the others are at the park today.






"Look, Chloe, this is how you ring the chimes."



4 comments:

Robin said...

I like the first two pictures best when they are wearing their hats!

The past two days had awesome weather. Too bad it is gone now.

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures of beautiful girls. They look like they are having so much fun! I am jealous of all the colorful leaves. You know how it is here in Texas...it was summer last week and now it's winter!

Kimberly said...

Fall is now my favorite picture taking season! These 2 chicks look like they were having some serious fun!

Laura P said...

that last picture of eleanor is super cute!!