Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Itty bitty butterfly

Today, I put some pieces of Eleanor's Halloween costume on her and took a few (ha!) pictures. I wanted to take some now so that she wouldn't be wearing the sweatshirt, tights, boots, and parka that she's sure to need here by Halloween. I thought she looked totally adorable (as is quite obvious by the plethora of photos I am about to impose upon you.) She is supposed to be a butterfly, but we all know little hands have to have something to keep them busy, so she had a wand. I guess that makes her a fairy. Whatever. Now, on with the show...








8 comments:

Robin said...

Very cute!

And, yes, the costume won't look the same with a coat on. I'm sure it will be freezing here by that time.

Anonymous said...

It won't matter if she has on lots of clothes or not-she will still be precious. If she will come to my house, I will load her down with goodies!! (love that, eh, Mom?)

Lisa said...

Isn't that a little cold for where you live? At least you were smart and took pictures now.

Grace is going to be a TEXAS AGGIE cheerleader! Funny since we don't have cheerleaders... but it is too cute!

Vicki said...

Such a pretty fairy(butterfly)!! I love the last picture too. It really shows her little personality. I can't believe how she just keeps getting prettier by the day. :)

Shana-Lynn said...

What a beautiful butterfly fairy! I love the bow in her hair too.

Janice said...

Oh my gosh, she just looks adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good idea to put this on her when it's still warm out because the pictures are just gorgoeus!

Wendy said...

These pictures are to die for! I love the last one too, but all of them are gorgeous! Great job. She is sooo beautiful!

Kristen said...

Ugh! I can't believe I've been so busy lately and have not been checking blogs! Those pictures are absolutely incredible!