Thursday, August 23, 2007

No means no

Here are a couple of pictures of Eleanor just hanging out in the living room. I was actually trying to capture her adorable, little curls, but I don't think you can see them very well.

She has made it her mission in life to get those Willowtree figurines from that corner table. She knows she's not supposed to, but I think that's what makes it so fun for her. As she heads over there, she turns and looks to make sure we know what she's up to. Is it normal at this age that she thinks 'no' is some fun game Mommy plays?? It's like she's testing me to make sure I'll say it. Yesterday, when I kept moving the figurines out of her reach, she discovered that shaking the table would cause them to move (or fall over), so that she could get them. Smart. But annoying.

Anyway, I couldn't decide between the color and black and white of the first one. I thought the highlights in her hair looked really pretty in the b&w one.




5 comments:

starfitch said...

They love the "no", don't they? Just testing the waters, loving the challenge.

I tagged you if you are up for it! Check my blog!

Lisa said...

Just wait until you start time out... Grace thinks its funny!

Love the little curls in the back and those yummy thighs!!!

Anonymous said...

The stretching to reach & the tippy-toes are priceless!!! I love it!!

Shana-Lynn said...

Oh boy, the fun is just beginning. She is already a smart one, wonder what she will do next?

Love those curls and those legs!!

Kimberly said...

Yep, the "no" game is good times, for them anyway! Love those chubby thighs!

And we have that same Willow Tree figure that I had to move out of reach!