Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The invitation

So, here is Eleanor's first birthday invitation.

It didn't exactly turn out how I intended. I was going for this abstract Texas flag look in the background. The Texas flag looks like this:
Unfortunately, colors that were blue and red in one program, were purple and pink in another. So, when I had them printed (and obviously when I uploaded it to Blogger), it looked very cute and girly, but not that Texas-y.

I still love it, and really the focus is on that adorable little punkin' in the middle anyway!

Here's the full-size invititation photo.

12 comments:

Susie PSU said...

VERU cute, even though it wasn't what you originally wanted!

Shana-Lynn said...

I think it is great Megan!! You did a wonderful job.

Lisa said...

I love the invite! We just got ours in the mail... you are so sweet to invite us!!! I wish we lived closer. I think the girls would love each other.

starfitch said...

So cute! The picture is adorable. I hope she has a great time!

Anonymous said...

You did a fabulous job Megan, but then, just look at the subject you had to work with!!

Robin said...

The invitations are really cute (although I missed the reference the the Texas flag until you pointed it out), and I'm bummed we can't come.

:(

Wendy said...

I finally got caught up. The invitation is simply adorable. So cute!! I loved the video, and the look on her face when you asked her to clap for the second time. What a smart little cookie!! Elaina is having a hard time at 2!!

Kimberly said...

It looks awesome!!! I love the photo...I can't wait to see pics from the par-tay.

Kimberly said...

It looks awesome!!! I love the photo...I can't wait to see pics from the par-tay.

Janice said...

It looks awesome!!! Everyone's going to love it!!!

M said...

Very cute! I hope you guys have a great day celebrating E's 1st b-day!

Kristen said...

very cute picture!