Monday, July 16, 2007

Non-house pictures

Still no pictures of the house. Yet. I'm waiting for just the right moment to put down my hammer/pliers/paintbrush/screwdriver, etc. and pick up my camera. It just hasn't happened yet.

I did, however, have a mini panic attack when I thought of all the blank spaces in Eleanor's photo album just waiting to be filled, and how I hadn't really taken any pictures of my baby girl's tenth month, and how she might never forgive me when she's grown and sees my omission...

...I took these pictures of her eating today...






And then she got clean...

8 comments:

Robin said...

So did she enjoy waking up and having furniture again?

Shana-Lynn said...

Yeah, we get to see Eleanor again! What fun eating pictures. I think I can see those teeth, so cute.

Janice said...

Hey, I missed you and Eleanor! Glad to see her doing well! You're a hoot, BTW! Love the look on the last picture!

Lisa said...

She looks so happy messy... Grace's favorite food is by far spaghetti and I think its b/c it is fun and messy.

Thanks for posting a picture, but we do want to see the house!!! :)

Megan said...

Robin- I'm not sure she noticed. But I was sure happy to not have to continue changing her diapers on the floor all the time! And it was nice to have a place to sit that wasn't made of wood. Thanks again for helping us!!!

Susie PSU said...

Don't be so hard on yourself! The kids won't care about the pictures, WE do, as mommies. Hang in there, and post a pic of the house when you get the chance!

Kristen said...

oh, very cute! We all love to see Eleanor pictures! We'll wait patiently for the house pictures as long as we get an Eleanor fix every once in a while.

Vicki said...

What a cute messy smile, I love it! It doesn't look like she liked the clean up so well though. Is it me or is her hair getting a lot lighter? We're glad to have you and Eleanor back in the blog world.