Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Swim lessons






Here they are...pictures from our swim lessons. Well, sort of. There aren't actually any of us in the water because I had to take them myself. Even the one of Eleanor and me, which is obvious because you can see her little finger reaching for the camera.


Unfortunately, I think we're finished with swim lessons. We close on the house tomorrow, and will be moving out there with the bare essentials, so that we can work on our projects while Eleanor is asleep at night. I don't foresee us driving to swim lessons in rush hour, so I think that was it for us. Plus, our teacher wasn't very friendly, and frankly I'm a little tired of him scolding me for my baby drinking the water amongst other things.


I don't know when we'll have internet access at the house, so posting may sporadic for the next month. I'll try to post as much as possible when we make trips back to the apartment or when I go sit somewhere with free WiFi out of desperation.


Until then...

7 comments:

Wendy said...

OH, I'll miss seeing Eleanor, and hearing from you!! Good luck with the move!! Keep us posted when you can.... loved the pics. Glad you got in one!! And for drinking the water?? For Pete's sake. I wouldn't be fond of the teacher either!!

Shana-Lynn said...

Wow, it is already closing time?! That seems to have gone fast. Good luck with the closing, your move and projects.

The pictures you took are so cute, Eleanor looks like a regular little water baby. Boy, that teacher sounds like a real jerk! That is too bad when the instructor has to ruin the fun. What child doesn't try to drink the pool water? They all do it! Wow, what an ---!

Robin said...

I think she really looks like Jared in that first picture.

starfitch said...

Good luck with the move! I'm sure it will be beyond hectic with the baby and all. Just think of the end result, though, and that should keep you going. Cute water baby! Sounds like a crummy teacher!

Susie PSU said...

How can the teacher expect her to NOT drink the water, for Pete's sake? Good grief..
Good luck on the move - take lots of pictures, and blog when you get the chance. We'll keep checking in to hear from you!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad the great day has arrived!! I am so excited for you!!!! Eleanor will make a beautiful mermaid!! Will you be staying at your house all time or go back to the apt. at night?

Janice said...

Enjoy your new home!!!! Hope you guys have a fast and safe move.

I will miss seeing Eleanor's pictures but I do understand how busy it can get. Sorry about the mean old swim instructor. Cameron's swim class is a bust. He didn't even get in the water tonight. Anyway, Eleanor looks adorable in her swimsuit. Hope you can get some pics when you can!