Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Eleanor's new ride

Happy Mother's Day to me! For Mother's Day, I got this sweet, new jogging stroller. Eleanor and I have been taking a walk every morning. Parts of our route are a little bumpy, and I wasn't sure the ol' Graco Snap 'n' Go was up to the challenge. So, I mentioned to my hubbie that I was considering getting a jogging stroller. Well, in true Jared fashion, three days later this arrived at our door. It is so nice! It's like the Cadillac of strollers, which is a serious upgrade from the old stroller. I would consider the old stroller to be about a Corolla (you know, it gets the job done, but isn't luxurious by any means). Eleanor loves riding in the new stroller, and agreed to help me show it off. Okay, there's really only one picture of the stroller, but my lovely assistant is just so cute!




7 comments:

Robin said...

Actually the stroller is in every picture, right?

I'm glad you like the stroller. The other one was very hard to turn.

MyAwesomeOliveShoots said...

You always seem to so enjoy your daughter. What a joy to read how you are hopelessly in love with her. You make me laugh and smile each time I check in. Thanks for being such a good mommy, I see too many kids in need of a parent like you!

Cindy

Janice said...

Awesome looking stroller, Megan! And what a sweet little model you have sitting on it!

Lisa said...

I have a jogging stroller and couldn't live without it. Our roads are simular to good ole' Elderberry Rd in Gilmer! So its a must for us. Glad you like yours.

Wendy said...

She looks like she loves it as much as her mommy does! Yeah for you ! Happy Mothers Day indeed!!

Shana-Lynn said...

Awww...what a ham she is. We have a jogging stroller as well and my husband LOVES it.

Susie PSU said...

Yeah for jog strollers! I hope you enjoy many long, pleasant walks with it.