Thursday, January 18, 2007

Bundled up

Everyone knows when venturing out on a 30 degree day you must have the proper attire. May I present...the cutest hat in the world on the most adorable baby in the world. Daddy brought this hat home from his trip to London last month. He also brought matching tights, which you can see in the playground photos below. I was lucky to get the hat on. I would have really been pushing it with the hat and tights!

We went to the mall today with Laura and Jordan. We ate lunch and watched the toddlers play in the play area. (Eleanor watched. Jordan is big enough to play.) I just love our girls' days out! And, as you can see from the second picture, so does Eleanor. She really does love getting out. It's the pre-outing photo sessions that annoy her! Some day, she will thank me for the day-by-day pictorial documentation of her childhood.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I LOVE the hat. Grace is to the age now when I put a hat on her she instantly pulls it off!! She turning into a little hand full.