Monday, May 11, 2009

Surprise!!

This weekend, we had a surprise party for my aunt Teena who turns the big 5-0 in a couple of weeks. My cousin Karen had the idea a month or so ago, and we've been working pretty much ever since then to pull this thing off. The hardest part of it all was actually surprising Teena who knows everything about everything that's going on in town!! We had the party at a little restaurant in town that happens to be owned by a friend of the family. (It's a very small town, people. So cute!)

Teena was so suprised and everyone had a great time! Happy Birthday, Teena!!


The family How cute is my niece Piper?!

My nephew Ryder and my grandmother, Gran.


Some pics that I stole from Teena's house while she was at work. :)

My cousin's daughter Madison and Gran

Teena and a couple of old friends (one of whom I found on Facebook!)

Some of the kiddos hiding, getting ready to say, "Surprise!"

Eleanor will tell you it's not a party without the cake!
Little Miss Chloe ready to party!
And there's Miss Priss herself

7 comments:

Teena said...

Let me say I HAVE THE BEST NIECES, NEPHEWS, GREAT-NIECES, AND GREAT-NEPHEWS in the whole world. They got me good. It was very hard not to start crying (waited till I got home and no one could see me). I t is worth turning 50 just to have that many of them all in one room. I lvoe them all. Teena

Teena said...

see what turning 50 does tp you. I know how to spell love. I do love them all. teena

Teena said...

see what turning 50 does tp you. I know how to spell love. I do love them all. teena

Teena said...

well I give up now i can't spell to and hit the return too many times. i'm telling you it is the age! teena

Robin said...

Fun! It looks like you guys did a great job with the party.

Shana-Lynn said...

What an awesome looking party!

GG said...

I am so happy to see the blog is up and running! I miss my girl's pictures! Sure looks like a great party!!