Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Being brave

Today was our fourth attempt at going to a bouncing place like Pump It Up. The past three times that we've been to some such establishment, Eleanor has chosen to play with anything they have there besides the bounce houses and/or slides. (I'm sure I need not remind you of her extraordinarily cautious nature.)

Well, something got into my girl today! I would have sworn she'd been body-snatched and replaced by a look-alike if I hadn't spent every minute with her in a 500 square foot room that some people call an apartment.

Anywho...she was all over the place and all over the bouncy stuff and was jumping all around like a maniac.'

Here she is contemplating entry into the bouncy obstacle course:

And here she is totally owning it...
She climbed up these little climby steps (that's the technical name) all by herself!
And then had to slide down this super huge (smile) slide...

And she was oh-SO-proud when she was finished...
Other random bouncy shots...

Not sure what this particular activity was about, but it was hilarious...
Me and my brave girl!
And I just have to post this picture of Chloe who does not have any problem with bravery whatsoever!! She was rockin' even the biggest slide while Eleanor slid down the ramp that you're supposed to use to get to the stairs to go up to the biggest slide.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Grace is like Chloe. Fearless! Which sometimes scares the heck out of me. Glad she had fun!

Anonymous said...

What a big girl! Uncle Shane and I are looking forward to seeing the whole family soon! Love you guys!

Laura P said...

wow! that's awesome. she's so adventurous now! maybe chloe is rubbing off on her :) im so glad she had such a good time. those places are so fun. she looks like such a big girl in the pictures. . .makes me miss yall even more :(

Susie PSU said...

Pump It Up is a great place to be. The kids love it, and when they get older, the parents can just chill. Gotta love that!

Kimberly said...

You go girl!! I wish we had one of those places around there. Sophie would be ALL over it.