Wednesday, July 9, 2008

We're back...

We got back on Monday from our trip to Texas. We had a great time!! And I have about 200 or so pictures to go through.

One important tidbit...I took away Eleanor's pacifier yesterday. So far, so good. Well, maybe not good. She had trouble falling asleep last night, and I had to stay in her room until she drifted off, but then she slept all night! Getting her down for her nap today was a chore, and involved a lot of screaming. (Not by me.) She was finally able to fall asleep with me petting her head for about one minute. She's been asleep for about an hour. There's no turning back now! Bye-bye, 'sassy!'

Now, I have some blogs I've got to catch up on....

7 comments:

GG said...

Welcome back! I've missed your blogs!Glad you had a good time in Texas and I am quite sure they already miss you. Sorry we didn't get to visit you - maybe next time. Kiss my big girl!!

Robin said...

I thought you were back already.

Only 200 pictures for two weeks?

Jeannie said...

yay! you're back!

Kimberly said...

Go Eleanor! I've gotta admit, I'm JEALOUS!! I just don't have it in me to take it away. With the room change, and the big girl bed...i feel sorry for her. I'm pathetic :(

Laura P said...

glad you're back online! sorry i didnt call back tonight--ill call you in the morning when we're up, but plan on coming over whenever is good for yall

Vicki said...

I'm so proud of Eleanor and Mom for giving up the 'sassy. I know that's not easy on the whole family. She is getting to be such a big girl....I think that's a good thing, but a little sad. :(
We really really do miss you all!!

Shana-Lynn said...

Glad you are back safely. Can't wait to see pictures!!!