Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Birthday photos

Saturday morning, Jared and I took Eleanor out for a photo session for her birthday party invitations. I took the pictures, and Jared was in charge of baby-handling. We only stayed out for about 45 minutes, and only got a handful of good shots. I think this is the hardest age to capture because they just won't be still!

Anyway, here are some that I liked, but didn't choose for the invite. (I can't wait to show you the finished invitation, but I have to wait until they're mailed out.)





I love the last one because I can see just a glimpse of my little baby in that big-girl body.

PS- Blogger keeps doing something to my images when I upload them. I can see it in the first and last ones...they're just distorted a little bit. Oh, well...she's cute...you get the point. :)

5 comments:

GG said...

You are sure right - she is the cutest ever!! Can't wait to get the birthday invitation!

Shana-Lynn said...

These are just precious. I can't WAIT to see the finished product.

starfitch said...

So cute. You guys did a great job!

Robin said...

I like the b&w and the last one best. Can't wait to see the one you actually picked.

Janice said...

What a gorgeous girl! I can't believe your preparing for Eleanor's 2nd birthday already - time sure flies!!! I can't wait to see the invite!