Thursday, April 24, 2008

Manager's choice

If I posted about us right now, it might sound like whining, so I won't. Instead, I'm going to post recent random pictures that just hadn't yet made it to the blog.

We were pleasantly surprised to find that the people who had this house before us had planted a lot of tulips. We weren't here last Spring, so we didn't know what to expect. Thank you, Bailey family. Side note: I don't actually know the Bailey family. This is a pretty small town, though, and whenever we meet new people, they say, "Oh, you live in the Bailey's house!" Apparently, it's the 'Bailey's house' until we've lived here more than thirty years.

Isn't this picture weird?! It just looked like that...no tricky Photoshopping or anything!



Pictures of Miss Priss enjoying the Springtime weather.



And a picture of me and Eleanor, so that my mom doesn't forget what I look like. It's been way too long since we've seen most of our family!

7 comments:

GG said...

Great pictures but haven't you lost quite a bit of weight? You look so skinny!!!
Yes, those tulips are just beautiful.

Kimberly said...

Well Miss Priss looks adorable in her little dress! And those tulips are awesome. Definitely my favorite flower!

Lisa said...

Okay first off, the pictures of the tulips and little Eleanor are beautiful! Secondly, when did you start a photography business?? I'm clueless!! Your photos are amazing (no surprise!)... keep up the great work. Next time you are down here (I know we've said this before), but you will have to take some pics of my little girls! :)

Shana-Lynn said...

Love your tulip pictures and Eleanor looks just darling in that dress. You always have her dressed so nice.

And what a GORGEOUS picture of you two!

starfitch said...

Love that picture of you two. So cute! I love reaping the benefits of previous homeowners....the people that lived in my house two owners ago actually live right next door which is very handy.

Great pics, as usual! I just love that dress.

Vicki said...

Such pretty tulips, almost as pretty as the picture of you and Eleanor. :)
I here you've been under the weather...hope you're feeling better soon.

Robin said...

Love the green grass and the black and white photo!

Where did all the nice weather go??