Friday, April 11, 2008

Huh?!

Since Eleanor's birth, I have used the phrase "extremely cautious" to describe her no less than six hundred times. For example, at the Animal Park, she refuses to go into the sandbox. She will stand right at the edge of the less-than-three-inch step, and say, "Help, pease," until I go over and let her hold my hand, so that she can step down. If I don't go over, she'll say, "Help, pease," ten more times, then will run off and find something else to do.

So, my question is...who is this kid scaling up the old, rickety, wobbly ladder...
...to get to the top of the wobbly, rusty slide...
...and peek at me over the side, yelling, "Ana-nor...ho high!!!" (so high)
She even went down the slide...alone. What?!

She then got off the slide, went back to the sandbox, and stood on the side yelling, "Help, pease!"

Huh?!

2 comments:

Shana-Lynn said...

How cute! Looks like she is coming out of her shell, you better watch out.

danna said...

That is so funny about Elenore and the sandbox!!!She is so cute! I love to hear read and see what she has been doing lately, there is always something new on here. I get so busy reading your blog that nothing else gets done at my house!! thanks alot Megan!!lol