Thursday, November 15, 2007

Zillions and zillions (actually 200) of balls!

I decided that I would put our blow-up kiddie pool to use this during its off-season by filling it up with plastic balls. What kid wouldn't love to play in that?? So, I bought two 100-packs of balls from Wal-Mart, cleaned out the kiddie pool, and my sister poured away. It was a huge hit!

Right now, it's on our screened-in porch. It's like being outside, but without the wind blowing on the girls' little punkin' heads. Once it gets too cold to even venture past our doorway, we can bring it inside, and put it in the playroom. Hooray for a really cheap way to entertain toddlers for hours during the less-park-friendly months!!


The screened-in porch is also where we store all of our super-fun riding toys. Here's Chloe chillin' in the Cozy Coupe...

3 comments:

Janice said...

This was my favorite thing to do when I was little!! I don't have the balls in my house but my mother inlaw does, and dumps hers in her pack and play (she's got a whole slew of baby stuff). The kids really enjoy it.

BTW, I love Eleanor's saddle shoes!!!

Shana-Lynn said...

Looks like the girls are having tons of fun.

Kimberly said...

Great idea! I didn't know that you could buy balls like that!